Monday, November 7, 2011

New Parking lot signs are now at the Magic Kingdom.

Apparently about a month ago, the Magic Kingdom parking lot went in for a big change. The lots you may have grown up and may have been familiar with are gone. They have divided the two sections of the parking lot into Villains and Heroes. Facing away from the TTC. The villains are on the left, heroes on the right. And the two Tram overhangs now are designated for which section they go to. I like the change because it simplifies the process. But I will miss the VIP sections. The night I found out about it I ran over and walked the parking lot and took photos of the new section signs. I will post the pictures of the signs I took arranged as they appear on the map headed out from the TTC with the road being the center space.

Sorry for the lack of updates. Life has been busy. But I have a new iPhone4 (which i love) that will allow me to update more frequently. On another note, I did see Monorail Peach on the line that night headed to Epcot. It was to dark for a photo. Maybe soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment