Monday, August 20, 2012

The Mythos Burger

Hi everybody here is another review for you. This time it's a food review. Please bare with me as I experiment and try new things to find what works the best. The reason I say this is because in this video my film devices took and amplified the ambient noise in Mythos. So it's a little hard to hear me from time to time. But with that being said, this video is a review of Mythos. Which is a restaurant located in the Lost Continent island of Universal's Islands of Adventure. I've heard good things about their burger so I decided to give it a try. I've been to Mythos several times, it is rated one of if not the highest theme park restaurant in the world. Give it a check out. Also, if you guys like these reviews let me know! If you have suggestions feel free to send them my way too. Thanks and enjoy.

Mythos Burger Review


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment