Monday, July 9, 2012

I'm back


I've decided to come back out of hibernation. I'm also looking at what exactly I would like to do with this blog. For now I am going to focus on my videos which will be posted on my YouTube channel. I'm working towards getting more of this up. Especially with the advent of New Fantasyland opening, I thought it would be good to document the process. Especially with the Storybook Circus section already opened. I have some Dumbo videos coming soon as well as a first person view of walking from the castle through all the changes and construction walls in Fantasyland to Storybook Circus. As you may or may not be aware, Snow White's Scary Adventure is no more. It's being converted to a new princess meet and greet location. This kind of makes sense to me. Snow White was always in the firework fallout zone and this caused a problem for cast members getting people to the ride due to the area needing to be roped off. With a meet and greet location you can simple close the doors. Problem solved. Not to worry though, I have heard rumor that some of the elements will be in the new attraction. I also recently attended a D23 Fanniversary event where it was stated that the Disney Archives have taken several elements to save. Dumbo's old foot print has completely been removed, as you'll see in the walk through video, and leaves quite a large and awkwardly empty space behind the carousel. Most of the main decorating elements look completed from over the view over the top of the construction walls. They are currently building the new castle wall facades and the steel work is being laid for the new Dwarfs mine coaster. Here is a computer mock video i took at this past D23 expo of what it should look like.
I'm also looking for suggestions on. A good app I can write blogger posts I my IPad. The Blogger app just first cut it.
A new thing I'm going to do is have myself open to questions, and of you have any video requests don't hesitate to post a comment here, on my Twitter or my Youtube channel

No comments:

Post a Comment