Tuesday, August 9, 2011

D23 Expo

In case you haven't heard, the bi-anual Disney fan club expo will be taking place again this year.  The D23 Expo will be held August 19 - 21 in Anaheim.   Also, incase you didn't know,  I'll be attending this event.  I am a card carrying member of D23 and i'm really looking forward to the event.   I'll be posting updates exclusively to my twitter account G8way2Dkingdom, about all the goings on at the event so if you are not following me yet, click on over and follow me.   In addition, I will try to do my best to post daily updates to this blog and posting videos to my YouTube channel depending on weither or not I can get an internet connection.  In all honestly, this event is what prompted the creation of this blog and twitter account.  So any support, feedback, comments and followers would be appreciated.  You can subscribe to this blog in several ways.  You can click follow on the top left if you have a blogger, or by clicking the join this site button on the right, where you can use twitter/google/aim and others to subscribe.  There is also the RSS feed link to the right and you can enter your email address under our logo or click the subscribe by email link under the comment section of a post.  You can also manual enter the URL http://gatewaytothekingdom.blogspot.com/ into your reader like Google Reader.   I'm wanting this whole thing to go somewhere, and that can't happen without you.  Because I'm not just doing all this for my own pleasure, but I hope it is for you, the reader as well.  I also have lot more stuff planned while i'm there, like checking out the new Little Mermaid attraction and seeing how construction is going with DCA.  Knotts Berry Farms is not out of the question either, I have never been and i'm quite excited about that.  I'll be out there all week so stay tuned for all kinds of info and fun stuff.  If you are interested in become a D23 member or just curious as to what it is, check it out at  http://d23.disney.go.com/.   Don't forget tomorrow will be the first of our rarely seen Disney photo posts we will be making every Wednesday.   See you at the gates!

No comments:

Post a Comment