Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 1

I'm writing this very late so I apologize in advance for any grammer I miss. After a very long 8 hour journey and a short layover in Denver, I have arrived in Anaheim.  We are staying at the Annabella Hotel.  It's adequate but leaves something to be desired.  I had the opportunity to get a few rides in today before my Ariels Grotto World of Color reservation.  I got to ride the new Ariels Adventure at DCA.  Over all I found it to be quite enjoyable, It was fun, colorful, the animated figures were awesome.  I only wish (spoiler alert)        We got to see the death of Ursula in a more dramatic way, it just cuts from Kiss the Girl to the ending.  Kind of lameO.  I took a video of it and i'll post it tonight.
The food at Ariels Grotto, was as usual, amazing.  We had an amazing server named Britney, she was cute fun and was super eager to help us out whenever she could.  World of Color was amazing.  I had forgotten how amazing it is.  Sorry, no video.  I decided I much rather wanted to see it with my own eyes then through that of a video camera.  So all in all the day ended pretty well.  Getting up early tomorrow to eat breakfast at the Carnation Cafe and late lunch at the New Orleans Cafe.  Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment