Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pixar's 25th cupcakes @D23 Expo

Here is a quick little post, while I got the time.  Durring the D23 expos Walt Disney Studios presentation Pixar did a nice lengthy presentation to kick it off.  At the end of their segment Buzz and Woody came out with a pixar ball looking cake.  John Lassiter said, "I can't think of a better way to celebrate Pixar's 25th than with cupcakes1" and confetti flew into the audience.  At that moment scores of cast members came flocking into the audience with boxes upon boxes of Pixar Ball Cupcakes.  Naturally I was hungry and there is no sense in keeping a cupcake because it will go bad.  However, since we were not allowed to bring in cellphones or cameras of any kind into the arena (they did extensive checks and we had to check our equipment)  I did not get a photo.  Luckily one of my party members had an extra one with us, so I snapped this photo on the way home in the Las Vegas airport.  If your wondering,  Yes, it was very tasty 


No comments:

Post a Comment