Monday, August 8, 2011

Disney at Night

I thought I would show off some really cool night shots I took while I was out to get the Tiki Room photos.  I love the way the parks are lit durring the night, Animal Kingdom especially.  That is of course you are lucky enough to catch the rare occasions the park is open late enough.  The Tree of Life, is so beautifully lit.  It's a shame it's not fully shown off. Perhaps one day they will realize their dream of keeping it open later.  I'll throw in some of those pictures too.  I also got the opportunity to see after dark the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Islands of Adventure, for an annual pass holders event.  It too is amazingly lit,  but is rarely seen by the general public.  I'll save those pictures for another time.









No comments:

Post a Comment